Currently there are several places on the site that involve uploading images:
- Creating an Article - Hero image
- Creating/Editing an Article - Images in the article content
- Candidate Profile - A user's avatar
- Admins - Create a Company - Adding company logo
- Company profile page - Adding/changing company logo
In almost all cases, if the image upload fails there is no message. When there is a message it's not informative (e.g. if the image was too big, we should let the users know).
We would like a change to each of these processes to fix the error messages that exist and, where they don't exist, new, informative error messages via the global error status.
- good first issue
- help wanted